On top of professional service, a wide knowledge base and being a qualified BAS Agent, we offer you a wide range of services.
• Old Fashioned customer service – whatever you need we can arrange
• Input your bills & expenses
• Accounts Payable & Receivables (who owes you/who you owe)
• Reconcile your bank accounts
• Maintain accurate balances of your assets, liabilities etc
• Complete BAS & IAS
• Provide Payroll Service
• Report on Superannuation contributions payable
• Audit your reports for Tax Returns
• Software Training if required
• General Office Management
• More than just bookkeeping
• One on one liaison with your accountant (or mine if needed)
• We work on-site and/or remotely as required
• We save you time and money
• We meet your BAS/PAYG/Superannuation Deadlines
• We meet your ATO compliancy’s and avoid fines
• Need help getting your books in order?
• Are you trying to do everything yourself and falling behind?
• Can’t afford a full-time office person?
• Not spending enough quality time with your family?
• Working late nights after your day is done to keep up with your books and Tax Compliancy?
• Stressed that you have too much to get done?
OUR CLIENTS SAY
I had the pleasure of meeting Tina 8 years ago and she has become a indispensable part of our team. Working side by side she is one if the finest accounts managers a company could have. After a complete computer crash Tina set up our new accounting/estimating software, created a new chart of accounts, established opening balances and got us running again. All the while ensuring the company continued to run smoothly on a daily basis. I have relied heavily on Tina over the years to pick up on my overflow of work, ensuring all ATO deadlines are met, liaising regularly with our accountant, and she never misses a beat. Tina’s time with us changes with our workload and we have always appreciated how accommodating she can be with less hours or more hours. We hope that she continues to work for us for many years to come.
Tina has worked with us here at Evelyn Recycling for over 5 years now and all of us look forward to her fortnightly visits to the yard. Using a packing container as her office she smiles through her day and nothing is to difficult no matter what we throw at her (including the dust, noise and yard dog at her feet). And we do throw plenty of curve balls at her. She is articulate, motivated, thorough, dedicated and a loyal person. When she leaves we are up to date, all bills are paid and nothing is left for us to worry about. Even when we call her she is happy to help no matter what the question. Tina handles everything from reconciling our accounts, payroll, superannuation, personal staff matters, work cover, paying bills and anything else we can think off. She is an asset to any small business who likes to feel like everything is under control but doesn’t need a full time accounts person.Brian Donaldson
After 4 bookkeepers we finally found Tina. Tina now works with us one day a week and we would love to have her more. In a very busy stressful environment Tina helps keeps things balanced and in perspective. She is directly responsible for the faultless performance of my accounts department. Always on time (early), willing to offer her assistance, she has an excellent rapport with all the constituents served by our office including clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and other professional organisations. She takes care of everything we need in and outside of the office. Tina provides us with weekly profit and Losses, talks to us regularly about cash flow, makes sure all BAS’s and PAYG are lodged on time, reconciles banks accounts and credit cards. We also get Tina to work remotely from home as well as onsite when required, making our family business easier to juggle if we cant get to the workshop. Tina is a valuable member of our staff and we would be lost without her.